My experience with John

For introductions, questions, personal testimonies, and searching conversations
Forum rules
This board encourages respectful behavior and reasoned arguments. Personal attacks, ridicule, name-calling, and care-trolling are strongly discouraged and will result in a warning and possible suspension of user's account.

When discussing John de Ruiter or any other living individuals, please be aware of defamation law and the need for accuracy, honesty, and consideration of people's privacy. Opinions stated should be clearly stated as opinions, not facts, and any statements being presented as facts should be backed by evidence. Posts that are deemed potentially libellous will be removed. This is to protect both the board and individual posters from legal action. The posters responsible will be informed whenever this occurs.

No SPAM-ing, and when copy-and-pasting or parroting other people's words, please provide commentary and context. If you wish to copy and paste entire articles, please use the Data Dump area. Take care when clicking on links that you know and trust the site or the poster first, to best protect your security and privacy.

Re: My experience with John

Postby chaotic888 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 am

Update:

I still feel John's presence. I had a dream, induced by him in which he was sexually connecting me with my father(very disturbing) then at the end of the dream he was saving my life? I often get these confusing messages from him. He has made me feel suicidal at times. The attacks energetically seem to be getting more extreme. Last week I "felt" him slap me across the face. Just tonight like I said before he has tried to keep me away from men , emotionally erasing part of how i feel for them. I was in communication with him through the channel he opened up (sexually) I told him I don't trust him...his reply was "I will kill you". I wrote him a letter stating very clearly that I wanted this to stop . It has not. I wrote this piece because I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced such abuses. I'm not afraid of him Ive been through much worse than him. I just want everyone to know how he really is, and this is how he is. Its not just sexual abuse but he is ABUSIVE.
chaotic888

Postby chaotic888 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 am

that last post might be hallucinations i get a lot of those...
chaotic888

Postby BeingHonest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:48 am

Hi there,
When i was reading all the various posts about John de Ruiter i was reminded about what a friend of mine used to say about devotional behaviour towards individuals who are regarded as spiritual teachers of gurus: “Behind every namaste there is a middle finger waiting.”
Instead of using the presence of a spiritual teacher as a trigger to go in and finds truth within one owns being many people who are attending meetings with such individuals start to project the light of truth outside of themselves. Then most of these devotees find themselves utterly disappointed that the one they called their guru or master turned out to be as fallable as human with all of the good and bad characteristics as one can be. So the whole gurutrip, this spiritual inmature positioning is shattered because all these projections of the perfect all enlightened guru does not work. This is what happens when you project God outside of yourself.
In my experience John has helped me in a very precious way to find this inner jewel and that is all that sounds for me.
BeingHonest

Postby Catalyser » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Can we take it from this that you never became a "follower" of JdR?

I myself would say I benefited from my experience with him. But I'd also say (at this point) that it's largely despite his methods and intentions. I have also benefited from obnoxious neighbors. It is all about how we approach the experience.
Catalyser

Postby chaotic888 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 pm

I lied it wasn’t hallucinations....I was being silenced... this is the unimth time I’ve tried to leave...I’ve asked John to stop with the sexual stuff he hasn’t ...I’m in the hospital feeling suicidal because John has been in my field bombarding me for two days for trying to leave the group...any comments would be greatly appreciated.
chaotic888

Postby chaotic888 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 pm

I came to a beautiful realization today John is actually a lower entity...I see it when I listen to Tibetan mantras or watch Elkhart tolle...I can feel how heavy johns energy is in comparison.. it’s like I’m truly seeing him for the first time without the mask
chaotic888

Postby Tenderizer » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:08 pm

chaotic888 wrote:I lied it wasn’t hallucinations....I was being silenced... this is the unimth time I’ve tried to leave...I’ve asked John to stop with the sexual stuff he hasn’t ...I’m in the hospital feeling suicidal because John has been in my field bombarding me for two days for trying to leave the group...any comments would be greatly appreciated.

You are not alone in winding up battling suicidal thoughts after too-close contact with John. My guess - and it is an educated one, based on experience - is that John attracts, magnetizes, people (esp women) with traumatic imprints from early childhood and, deliberately or not, that he triggers or reactivates those trauma-patterns in order to "hook" people. In my own experience, there is an opportunity in this, regardless of what John's motives might be, since it allowed me to identify those patterns that he was able to hook into. Getting free of John, in other words, may depend on getting free of something in our own past that he is able to exploit, but did not create.
Tenderizer

Postby chaotic888 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:48 am

Good news I found a Hindu teacher that might be able to sever the connection between me and John.
chaotic888

Postby Catalyser » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:35 pm

they say it takes a nail to drive a nail out; be careful you don't replace one nail for another....
Catalyser

Postby chaotic888 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:18 am

Good point. Why has it gone so silent in here. Am I the only one who has had bad experiences...don’t be afraid to speak up people.
chaotic888

PreviousNext

Return to John de Ruiter & the Oasis Experience